geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 06:01:25 GMT
HI Vamsi, As per the release process for the GEP
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/release-eclipse-plugin-process.html) the
staging site that I've created can be used to emulate the various eclipse update
sites where the server runtimes and the GEP can be downloaded. As it is now
though, the st.v21.core plugin of the GEP on the staging site will point back to
the same staging site for downloading the runtimes, and only that staging site.
The "absolute urls" as you call them will get resolved/updated when the GEP is
released and pushed out to the official Eclipse update sites. You can still
unzip the 2.1.0-deployable.zip file if you wish, but you still must add the
staging site as a remote update site for the plugin to find the server runtimes.
Sorry for the confusion, and I can update the instructions if they need
clarification. Hope this helps. Thanks

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell