geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0 (RC1)
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 02:35:13 GMT
Hi, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0
RC1 (to correspond with the Geronimo 2.1.0 server release).

The deployable zip file is here:

---->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.0/RC1/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.0-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

----> http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.0/RC1/
geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.0-updatesite.zip

The current svn location is here (revision number 651108):

---->
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.1.0

The future svn location will be here (when approved):

----> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.0

There is a rudimentary set of install instructions available at the URL below
that will hopefully describe the necessary prereq(s) and steps required to
install and run the GEP:

---->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.0/RC1/Geronimo_Eclipse_Plugin_2.1.0_Instructions-RC1.txt

Additionally, there is an ant build.xml file that can be used to download the
prereq(s) for the GEP. It is documented in the instructions.
Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can used to test the update manager
functions of Eclipse for downloading both the GEP itself and the Geronimo
Server. This is also documented in the instructions. Please let me know if there
are any questions.

The vote will conclude at 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, April 26th.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell