geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: branches/2.1.1 in prep for a 2.1.1 release
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:15:14 GMT
Thanks Tim,

We have some scheduled tck runs that include a small subset of the tests
which would highlight any major/pervasive issues.  Since we haven't
noticed any issues on trunk I doubt we would hit any in branches/2.1
either.  For a full run I or somebody else would have to manually kick
it off.  I can do that but I might have to wait a few days until I can
get a machine free to try this out.

Regarding the change it general and 2.1.1  ... It looks like we are ok
to leave this wait until 2.1.2 based upon your input and Kevan's
comments.  So at this point I do not anticipate including this in 2.1.1
(which I hope I will have available for vote later today ... yes, I know
I said that yesterday too :-( ).

Joe