geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 RELEASE-NOTE & README questions.
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:21:53 GMT
I've created an initial version of the Release Notes in the wiki at this
location:  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/release-notes-211txt.html

If there are no issues I will go ahead and include this exact same
content in a RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.1.TXT for the 2.1.1 branch.

Any opinion on which of the 2 locations I mentioned earlier is the
correct location for the RELEASE-NOTES?  If I don't hear anything I'll
just include it in both places as we did for 2.1.   Ditto for the
README.TXT and it's 2 locations (after I get them both in sync).

Joe