geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Policy for granting write access to our Wiki
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:21:54 GMT
Back on the check box option, we can customize Confluence so it includes an additional step
(the check box) before enabling to save the page.

There are two approaches, one is to create a Confluence plugin to replace the current editpage.action
and the other is to create a new custom editpage velocity macro and make some changes in Confluence
configs to use this new functionality. In either case we'll need to ASF infra blessing to
implement this change. I think all ASF projects using Confluence can benefit from this change.

Any velocity/confluence folk monitoring this thread that want to volunteer !?  ;-)  I'm just
not having the spare cycles to investigate this more in detail.

Cheers!
Hernan