geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation woes
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:12:59 GMT
Fixed, I added a macro to automatically list all children pages of "Development and deployment
planning".
These pages are now visible from http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

Sorry it took this long to update this. The original TOC on the front page was put there as
a guideline for developing some of the content; as we fill the doc with more content we need
to update the corresponding sections. I still believe it looks a lot better if we force some
structure on the front page compared to a having a massive list alphabetically ordered. Just
compare 20 doc vs 21.

Thanks for contributing to the doc !

Cheers!
Hernan