geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Policy for granting write access to our Wiki
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:38:05 GMT
As one of the non-committers who has been active contributing to the
Geronimo Wiki, I echo the preference for a lightweight process. I prefer
the method whereby you can check a box "Grant license to ASF" as you do
with JIRA contributions. However barring this, the proposed process
looks acceptable to me.

Kevan Miller wrote:
> 2. Once a new participant has expressed interest in contributing to the
> project and/or has contributed documentation or bug fixes, a PMC vote
> will be called to grant the new participant "contributor" rights. As all
> PMC votes, this vote is a majority vote, require a minimum of 3 +1
> votes, and will last for a minimum of 72 hours.

I hope you can add me to the first vote. I have continuing interest in
contributing to the Wiki.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker