geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject branches/2.1.1 in prep for a 2.1.1 release
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:20:27 GMT
I'd like to branch later today in preparation for a 2.1.1 release
(branches/2.1.1) and update branches/2.1 to 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  Any
objections?  Minor changes can still be made in branches/2.1.1 while we
make preparations for a release candidate.

AFAIK the only remaining changes are version updates in the root pom for:

OpenEJB  3.0
    - Passed vote and currently available in M2 repo.  David Blevins are
you planning to update this in Geronimo or should I?

ActiveMQ  4.1.2
    - Passed vote ... not yet available in M2 repo.  David Jencks are
you planning to update this in Geronimo as soon as the artifacts are pushed?

ActiveIO  3.0.1
    - Passed vote and currently available in M2 repo.  David Jencks are
you planning to update this in Geronimo or should I?

tranql-connector-db2-xa  1.2
    - Currently available in M2 repo.  David Jencks are you planning to
update this in Geronimo or should I?

Joe Bohn