geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating svn:ignore lists
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:33:54 GMT
If you're a committer on multiple projects, then you need to update your
config file or tool (TortoiseSVN in this case) to handle this, instead
of expecting everyone to map their svn usage to your tool's behavior or
your style....

Any major changes of svn props should be brought up in a discussion
thread with [DISCUSS] as the start of the subject for everyone to review
and comment upon before applying, since it could impact others expected
svn behavior and needs to be documented for future svn additions.

-Donald