geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating svn:ignore lists
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:43:12 GMT
Here is what I have in my Subversion config file, which I've accumulated
across Windows and Linux -

global-ignores = .cvsignore ~$* ~*.tmp *.*~ thumbs.db Thumbs.db *.log
.project .classpath .settings target nohup.out build.txt

Notice the "build.txt", which I have because I like to pipe the build
out to a file so I can go back to look at any failed steps, like -
	mvn install | tee build.txt

BTW - Please use the other suggested Apache config settings at -

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxKB/how-do-i-setup-my-svn-client-for-commits.html

Note:  You have to add these into TortoiseSVN and the command line svn
config file, if you use both....

-Donald