geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GEP: Unable to create a new dynamic web project with Geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:36:36 GMT
Hi Jacek, I believe that GERONIMODEVTOOLS-316 may have been contributing to your
problem. I am able to deploy/undeploy your war file with no problems, and I do
not explicitly force installation of the Geronimo Deployment 1.2 facet. Would
you mind getting the latest GEP and trying again ?? I have placed the latest
assembly on the unstable site if you wish to use that. Please let me know what
happens. Thanks much

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell