geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:02:48 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> Also, it seems that we need an updated tranql-connector-db2-xa-1.2
> build, to fix a known problem with the trace file setting.
>
> See
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=16404097&framed=y&skin=134

Thanks Donald.

I asked on that thread if updating to the newer connector actually
resolved the issue.

Does anybody happen to know if there is a release planned in the near
future for this connector should it prove to be the solution for this
issue?  If not, how hard would it be to add create one (I guess that's a
question for you David)?  Also, I'm not sure how these connectors are
typically released ... would we upgrade all of the connectors or just
the db2-xa connector?

Perhaps it would suffice to just include documentation on how to upgrade
the connector to resolve the issue and deliver the released connector in
2.1.2 and/or 2.2.

Joe