geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse as a top-level directory in GEP zip file?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:34:45 GMT
Hi Jacek, just to be certain I fully understand what you're asking. Are you
suggesting that when the deployable.zip (or updatesite.zip) is unzipped it would
create this directory structure ??

	\eclipse\features
	\eclipse\plugins

instead of:

	\features
	\plugins

If so, I agree and it's a very simple change that we can incorporate into the
upcoming GEP 2.1.0. Plus, I suspect this might even be a "best-practice" for
Eclipse plugins -- not really sure.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell