geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GEP: Unable to create a new dynamic web project with Geronimo 2.1
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:34:28 GMT
Hi Jacek, yes the Geronimo Deployment 1.2 project facet has to be installed in
order to deploy to the Geronimo server -- or at least that's the way it
currently works. Would you be able to attach your war file so that I can
investigate if that is always necessary ?? Thanks much

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell