geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: How is branches/2.1 building with OpenEJB 3.1-SNAPSHOT?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:38:04 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> The 2.1 branch was recently updated to use -
>    <openejbVersion>3.1-SNAPSHOT</openejbVersion>
> but I can't find any jars for that release published under -
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/
>
> So how are the 2.1 automated builds working and is anyone working on
> publishing 3.1-SNAPSHOT to the repo?
>

> -Donald

Donald,

I can't answer for the automated builds ... but I did ask Kevan if he
could publish snapshots for openejb/trunk.  He attempted to do that but
hit some permissions issues.  I think he is working to resolve those so
that he can publish snapshots.

BTW, I also recently updated trunk to the 3.1-SNAPSHOT level as well ...
so expect to start seeing problems there too until the snaps are
published.  As a work-around you can build openejb/trunk locally prior
to building G.

Joe