geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 05:19:41 GMT
Looks like the server binaries are downloaded from a runtimes directory
under the update site url.  Should these be absolute urls pointing to
distributions located under http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/ ?  Why
should the method of plugin installation matter  to how the plugin works?

++Vamsi

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Download and Install" option while adding a "New Server" does not work if
> I install the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin by extracting
> geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.0-deployable.zip .  It works only if I install
> the plugin using the Eclipse Update Manager with update site url
> http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.0/RC1/staging_site/<http://people.apache.org/%7Emcconne/releases/2.1.0/RC1/staging_site/>.
 Is anyone else seeing this problem?