geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Just thought I'd share it with you - two Geronimo instances with webapp and remote ejb
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:03:44 GMT
Hi,

I couldn't believe I did it in a single day. I had never set up two
Geronimo instances so I followed Running Multiple Instances of
Geronimo [1]. Then created two enterprise applications - one with a
webapp and another with a ejb module (noth used a jar library with a
remote intf). After struggling with a bit mess after I created an
incorrect geronimo-web.xml (GERONIMO-3958: No web-app element when
geronimo-web.xml contains other root element) I could finally see my
two Geronimos speaking to me nicely. Awesome. Thanks guys! On to
describing it on my (polish) blog so people could benefit from it just
a little bit.

Jacek

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Running+Multiple+Instances+of+Geronimo
[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3958