geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: GEP: Unable to create a new dynamic web project with Geronimo 2.1
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:11:29 GMT
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

>  Yes, I know about the pre-req (you commented a recent jira issue about
>  it, didn't you), but suspected it's not tht hard to run it with 3.4M5.
>  I think I don't have much choices and will have to give 3.3.2 a try.

Ok, went on testing with 3.3.2 I had downloaded while GEP had been
built and run into an issue that the very first time I deployed the
webapp it didn't shop up in the console and right after I applied
Geronimo deployment project facet and published again it worked fine.
Do I need the geronimo facet to be able to deploy to Geronimo? The
webapp is just a simple jsf webapp linked with Geronimo via Add and
Remove Projects.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski