geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Naud <xn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Oracle 10g RAC / Geronimo 2.0
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:58:16 GMT

Hi,

I need to access an Oracle Rac (cluster) from Geronimo. For that, I need to
setup a datasource with a few additional properties to specify the hosts
part of the cluster. However, I also need to setup an Oracle specific
connection pool that manages the fail overs (the swithc between the rac
servers).
In the web console, the connection pools are limited to using the standard
connection pool. Is there another way to specify the connection pool class
and its properties?

Thanks

Xav