Hi all,

Please let me know if  Geronimo 2.1 is suitable to be clustered by using Terracotta 2.5.2. Because i ve found in an article of Geronimo http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-geronimo-with-open-terracotta.html#ClusteringGeronimowithOpenTerracotta-installgeronimo
 that :

The Geronimo Application Server needs to be installed on each machine that is to be clustered. The example in this article will install Geronimo on two separate machines (cluster members).

Download the Geronimo image that includes the Tomcat web container from the Geronimo Website and unpack it on each of the cluster members. This example requires Geronimo 1.1.1 with the Tomcat web container. The Jetty web container is not yet supported by Terracotta.

Please let me know to continue creating Geronimo 2.1 cluster

--
Regards,

Praveena Chalamcharla,
Securview....