Hi Gianny,

        Thank u for your suggestion.. But let me know which method (jetty/open terracotta etc..) of clustering is suitable when i deploy POJOs in my application and which may have huge number of TX's by the users using that application. Hope that i ve got u understand my issue

On 05/03/2008, Gianny Damour <gianny.damour@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
On 05/03/2008, at 12:42 AM, Ch Praveena wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Jboss offers POJO CACHE for clustering jboss.. Its purpose is
> to handle larger number of transactions.. We are looking for an
> application server to handle lot many of customer/client
> transactions in larger number. Particularly for information
> security. I wanna check if geronimo make a better performance than
> jboss

Hi,

Assuming that what you are actually after is a distributed cache,
then Geronimo does not offer one out-of-the-box. There are a number
of Open Source distributed cache and I believe you should look in
this direction.

Thanks,
Gianny

--