On Mar 5, 2008, at 10:23 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Aside from the tagBase thingy I think this looks okay... I'd really like to see the tagBase removed though...

I agree, I'll try again without tagBase tomorrow.... can find out how well release:rollback works :-)

Also, I think we can use this experience (using this profile) to help us understand how to make genesis more useful to projects.  I've been thinking about completely re-implementing it for a while now, as its a few years old and a bit clunky for our usage now.

Sure, but unless you can do this rewrite tomorrow I'd like to get something out that we can use for releasing the roller and directory plugins now.

thanks
david jencks

--jason