geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site .htaccess
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:40:07 GMT
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, so the /redirects directory is clarified now. Not sure why we have it this way though.
>
>  About the .htaccess at the doc root level I added this rule over 1 hour ago
>
>  http://geronimo.apache.org/faq.html
>
>  but still doesn't get redirected.  I also renamed the faq.html file directly from mino
but so far I don't see any changes. Does it also take 1 hour for these updates to get reflected?

By the datestamp it appears your modification was less than a
half-hour ago. I copied it over to the live site for you and it is now
working.

Deletes only get synced overnight, so you need to wait until tomorrow
to see those.

The faq.html is now working fine. If you want the wiki to work, you
should move wiki.html out of the way. (Although I can't figure out why
that is necessary.)

Joshua.