geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:08:31 GMT
This is a minor and harmless bug in the server.  It occurs on all unbinds
and you might specifically want to make sure it is not allowed to log.
We're aware of it and will fix this shortly over at Apache Directory.

Alex

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:26 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> ProtocolCodecFilter.java:176)
>     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
> (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
>     at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(
> AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
>     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived
> (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
>     at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(
> ExecutorFilter.java:220)
>     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(
> ExecutorFilter.java:264)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(

then used my local m2repo in Plugins portlet to install the plugin.  I