geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release genesis-1.4
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 06:23:50 GMT
Aside from the tagBase thingy I think this looks okay... I'd really
like to see the tagBase removed though...

Also, I think we can use this experience (using this profile) to help
us understand how to make genesis more useful to projects.  I've been
thinking about completely re-implementing it for a while now, as its a
few years old and a bit clunky for our usage now.

--jason