geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] genesis 1.4 take 4 (cancelled)
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 06:57:25 GMT

On Mar 10, 2008, at 8:41 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Um, we might as well remove the config/checkstyle-config and config/
> logging-config modules and their references, they aren't really used.

OK, I did that.... so should I also remove the checkstyle report?  I
commented it out.

Fixed the skin issue
Fixed a problem with text of NOTICE file.
Fixed a problem with location of maven feather in the skin.

I can't get the directory plugin site I set up to show any
reports.... no idea what is wrong.

Anyway will start vote take 5 tomorrow.

thanks
david jencks