geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] genesis 1.4 take 3
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:30:56 GMT
Building genesis spits this out... which is a bit unusual:

<snip>
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 32,column 20] :
$project.url is not a valid reference.
[WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 32,column 20] :
$project.url is not a valid reference.
[WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 32,column 20] :
$project.url is not a valid reference.
</snip>

--jason