geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:50:23 GMT

On Mar 12, 2008, at 1:34 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

> Took the liberty to create this thread for discussion on the release.
>
> How do I install it as a plugin in G 2.1 using the artifacts in the
> staging repo?  I tried "deploy install-plugin directory-1.0.car"
> but ended up with a missing dependency exception.

I created a geronimo-plugins.xml catalog for this plugin and put it
in the staging-repo.

Use this as your plugin repository location:
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-repo/plugins/directory/

and you should be able to install from the console or gshell.

I was able to install from this repo using a fresh 2.1 framework
assembly starting with

  ./bin/gsh deploy/list-plugins -r http://people.apache.org/~djencks/
staging-repo/plugins/directory/

and following the prompts.