geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Indent 2 spaces in xml and vm files to match more common usage, especially maven.
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:34:36 GMT
IIUC we have a coding standard of a 4 space indent for all files
(documented at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/coding-
standards.html).  This can make working with maven difficult because
its files and xml output generatiion use 2 space indent for xml
and .vm files.

I think we could make life a lot easier when using maven tooling to
use a 2 space indent for xml and .vm and possibly other files.  At
least with IDEA its easy to have different indents for java and xml
files.

Comments?

thanks
david jencks