geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Old Gshell sample causing issues with setting Java Memory options
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:11:25 GMT
I use it every day to remind me how to set up debugging.  I will be
extremely unhappy if it goes away.  I also think the server may not
run well with a smaller heap.

can you edit your settings into this file instead of removing it?  I
find that much more convenient than trying to remember a long command
line.

thanks
david jencks