geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Anyone know what a "d-line" on freenode.net means?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:21:01 GMT
Blah... I'm using a dynamic IP from Thailand, not a public computer,
just whatever my ISP here gives my wireless router.  Will try to kick
it and see if I can get a new one, or see about getting a static...
though asking for a static ip won't be easy since most folk at my ISP
only speak thai and my girlfriend has no idea what a static IP is :-P

Anyways, thanks for the replies.

--jason