geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: G2.1/SjAS'04 issue: OPENEJB-700
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:50:41 GMT
This email helped.  Was able to find and fix the issue.  It also turns
out at least for mac anyway, that this issue happens only when you are
*online* but without internet or java.sun.com access.  If you are
offline in the true sense of the word, it doesn't try to connect.

Anyway, it should be good to go now.

-David