geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for use of maven-remote-resources-plugin
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:53:24 GMT
I've comitted this stuff.

Here's a sample DEPENDENCIES file:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
// ------------------------------------------------------------------
// Transitive dependencies of this project determined from the
// maven pom organized by organization.
// ------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis Plugins :: Maven
From: 'an unknown organization'
   - Unnamed - ant:ant:jar:1.6.5 ($project.url) ant:ant:jar:1.6.5

   - Unnamed - junit:junit:jar:3.8.1 ($project.url) junit:junit:jar:
3.8.1

From: 'Apache Software Foundation' (http://www.apache.org/)
   - Maven Artifact (http://maven.apache.org/maven-artifact)
org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Artifact Manager (http://maven.apache.org/maven-artifact-
manager) org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Model (http://maven.apache.org/maven-model)
org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Plugin API (http://maven.apache.org/maven-plugin-api)
org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Profile Model (http://maven.apache.org/maven-profile)
org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Project Builder (http://maven.apache.org/maven-project)
org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Repository Metadata Model (http://maven.apache.org/maven-
repository-metadata) org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:
2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Local Settings Model (http://maven.apache.org/maven-
settings) org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.4
       License: The Apache Software License, Version 2.0  (http://
www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt)
   - Maven Wagon API ($project.url) org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-
provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-6

From: 'Codehaus' (http://codehaus.org)
   - Plugin Support (http://mojo.codehaus.org/plugin-support)
org.codehaus.mojo:plugin-support:jar:1.0-alpha-1

From: 'Codehaus' (http://www.codehaus.org/)
   - Default Plexus Container ($project.url)
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9

   - Plexus Common Utilities ($project.url)
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.2