geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old Gshell sample causing issues with setting Java Memory options
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:27:06 GMT
I thought about this a little bit more and think that the way we handle this
scripts is a little wrong.  By this I mean that I think whatever is put on
the command line should overwrite what is in the script.  I haven't looked
at the code for this, so I'm not sure how difficult of a change that would
be.

Thanks,

--
~Jason Warner