geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old Gshell sample causing issues with setting Java Memory options
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:18:27 GMT
Editing it isn't an issue, and deleting probably was a little bit of an
extreme idea.  Is this documented anywhere, though?  I don't think it's
obvious to check for this wholly geronimo specific file to figure out why
you are having issues setting max heap size.  I couldn't find any
documentation on it.  Maybe I'll add some myself if it doesn't exist.  ;)

--
~Jason Warner