geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP server in 2.1.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:38:05 GMT
FYI, I guess I forgot to update the wiki but you can run this sample
with an external ldap server - i.e. you don't need to build or install
the directory plugin. Just download Apache Directory Service binary,
start the ldap server and load it up with the ldap-sample.ldif and
follow the rest of the sample instructions.

Jarek