geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeployManager in G-Jetty says "No configurer for module type: war registered"
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:50:51 GMT
Summarizing IRC discussion with DJencks below:

1) In extracted server: var/config/jsr88-configurer-config.xml lists a bunch
of modules including <module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs
/jsr88-war-configurer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car"/>

2) In source tree: \plugins\j2ee\jsr88-war-configurer's plan.xml - it only
has one GBean <gbean name="WARConfigurer" class="
org.apache.geronimo.web.deployment.WARConfigurer"/>

3) tomcat6-deployer's plan.xml has <gbean name="Tomcat6WARConfigurer"
class="org.apache.geronimo.web.deployment.WARConfigurer"/>

4) However jetty6-deployer's plan.xml doesn't have that WARConfigurer gbean,
and that is the missing configuration.

--
Thanks,
Shiva