geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: link to eclipse settings on coding standards page?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:41:09 GMT
Thanks Jarek. I had totally missed out setting this configuration!! and all
new files I have added in GEP don't have the required svn properties set. I
have created GERONIMODEVTOOLS-296 for this and will fix it up. In fact it's
only now I am realizing that, in the files I have committed "<!-- $Rev$
$Date$ -->" never got expanded!

--
Thanks,
Shiva