geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP server in 2.1.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:34:36 GMT

On Mar 5, 2008, at 11:24 AM, Jason Warner wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I'm not sure if it's included with the server or not anymore, but
> you can checkout the source for the ApacheDS plugin here: http://
> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/directory/branches/1.0/
>
> That's for the 1.0 branch.

That plugin is for geronimo 2.1 and apache directory 1.5.1.

Releasing this plugin is waiting on:
-release process vote
-genesis vote
-legal review by Kevan.

I encourage everyone and especially pmc members to take enough of an
interest in the future of geronimo to bother to vote on the first two.

thanks
david jencks