geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <>
Subject Re: Geronimo Jetty 2.1 clustering - Testing clustering
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:08:07 GMT

There was a typo in the way node2 was started. It used to be:
geronimo/start-server -D -G -b

It should actually be:
geronimo/start-server -D -G -b

Though, I am not sure that this can explain the problem. What does
the page show?

FWIW, I have just set-up a two node cluster and it works fine.

On 18/03/2008, at 10:13 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

> I have attempted the steps from
> clustering-configuration-for-jetty.html with Geronimo Jetty 2.1.  I
> was able to get a cluster with two nodes running and deploy the
> sample application too.  But, when I access http://localhost:8090/
> wadi-webapp-2.0M3-20070121.115809-5/index.jsp , the page does not
> show any numbers in the boxes as shown in the article.  What am I
> doing wrong?

View raw message