geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ch Praveena" <ps050...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How is Geronimo different from Jboss?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:39:16 GMT
Hi,

Very happy to see you with the lists. Even I was with the same work since
few days in "Evaluation of different application servers".  But I am new to
both Jboss and Geronimo too. You can go with this attachment delivering few
points with my documentation. Let us discuss with some more points. Hope you
will help me some how as you seemed to have few years experience in working
with Jboss. I am sure that the document is not completed.. It will be build
periodically. It was updated 15 days back.