geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ch Praveena" <ps050...@gmail.com>
Subject Compatability between Geronimo 2.1 and Terracotta 2.5.2
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:09:40 GMT
Hi all,

Please let me know if  Geronimo 2.1 is suitable to be clustered by using
Terracotta 2.5.2. Because i ve found in an article of Geronimo
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-geronimo-with-open-terracotta.html#ClusteringGeronimowithOpenTerracotta-installgeronimo
 that :

The Geronimo Application Server needs to be installed on each machine that
is to be clustered. The example in this article will install Geronimo on two
separate machines (cluster members).

Download the Geronimo image that includes the Tomcat web container
from the Geronimo
Website <http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html> and unpack it on each of
the cluster members. This example requires Geronimo 1.1.1 with the Tomcat
web container. The Jetty web container is not yet supported by Terracotta.
Please let me know to continue creating Geronimo 2.1 cluster

--
Regards,

Praveena Chalamcharla,
Securview....