geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Corbaname of an EJB3 session bean
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:54:25 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> You have to set up a TSSGBean to configure the csiv2 security for your
> ejb and add  a TSSLink gbean to associate the ejb with the security config.
>
> I think there's a fairly complete example in the testsuite.
>
> hope this helps
> david jencks

Thanks, I am now able to activate an EJB 2.1 session bean as a CORBA
object after following the corba example [1] from the test suite.

The same configuration with an EJB 3 fails to start with the following:

org.apache.geronimo.corba.CORBAException: Unable to activate EJB as
CORBA object
at org.apache.geronimo.corba.Adapter.<init>(Adapter.java:100)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.AdapterStateless.<init>(AdapterStateless.java:41)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.AdapterWrapper.start(AdapterWrapper.java:44)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.TSSBean.registerContainer(TSSBean.java:182)
         at org.apache.geronimo.corba.TSSLink.doStart(TSSLink.java:67)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: EJB VegetablesCatalogEJB
does not have a home interface
         at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.StandardServant.<init>(StandardServant.java:104)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.StandardServant.<init>(StandardServant.java:91)
         at org.apache.geronimo.corba.Adapter.<init>(Adapter.java:75)

Any idea of what I'm missing? Thanks.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/corba-testsuite/corba-helloworld/
--