geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 samples
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:43:19 GMT
One alternative we could use for the samples requiring a database is to standardize a sample
database and use the same one for all the sample applications.
If we go this way maybe we could have a separate plugin to just create and load a sample DB
and make such plugin a dependency on the other sample app plugins.

This may not apply for this release as it would imply updating all the samples so maybe we
can add to the sample app plugin description details on the requirements and a pointer to
the specific doc for manually creating the sample db.

would this work?

Cheers!
Hernan