geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Fw: [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:31:59 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> Should we investigate the below release for trunk and a future 2.1.2
> release?

We need to replace what we are currently using with something
"official".  The code that we used to build our private pluto image was
formerly the Pluto trunk which had a version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.  That trunk
was abandoned and some content from it was integrated with the 1.1.*
branch along with the JSR 286 support.  Hopefully, they pulled along the
spring based portal driver from the old trunk upon which we are
dependent.  The only way to find out is to start to dig in and give it a
shot.

Joe