geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about release aftermath...
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:39:55 GMT

David Jencks wrote:
> The maven plugin release instructions I copied suggest...
>
> 14. Add the release to the next board report, in the private subversion
> area.
> 15. Add the release to the wiki, under the Recent Releases section of
> the front page and on the Releases page.
>
> These seem to me like a good idea but I have been stymied by not being
> able to find either one.
>
> Do we have a "next board report"?  If so where is it?

We have a Board Report section on the wiki, http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/apache-geronimo-board-reports.html

Next report should be due by early April, we could add a new page now and start putting content
there.

> Do we have a suitable "recent releases" section in the wiki?  If so
> where is it?

Not on the wiki but we should make some mention in the "News" section, Geronimo's web site
front page.
We should list there at least the ApacheDS plugin release, not too sure about Genesis and
the specs.
These last 2 would certainly not hurt there but we may need to add some description for each
of these.

Cheers!
Hernan