geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:50:44 GMT
Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
> "GERONIMO-3432 console wizard to generate openejb-jar.xml" will only be
> ready by G2.2. Sorry about that.
NP ... it was on the optional list anyway.

> I will fix "GERONIMO-3759 tomcat clustering, no gbeans for adding static
> members" by next week.
>
> I would like the following additional ones to get into "Required" list
> of G2.1.1. I will fix them utmost by next Friday! (or will it be too late?)
> 1) GERONIMO-3843 Plan creator fails to create plan and to deploy
> 2) GERONIMO-3850 Plan Creator suppresses exceptions rather than showing
> it to user
> 3) GERONIMO-3851 Plan Creator cannot recognize classes inside compressed
> JARs of WEB-INF/lib

These all sound like good things to fix.  I think Friday should be ok.
We have a number of things to fix that will take probably about a week.

I think I'm going to make a wiki page to keep track of all the items for
2.1.1.  In addition to what I listed earlier I think we need a build a
new private Tomcat image and eliminate the dependency on the
geronimo-javamail-1.4 snapshot by either releasing it or moving back to 1.3.

I think we should aim to branch on next Friday, 3/21 and shot to have
something to vote on my the following week.

Joe