geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <ecr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 samples
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:58:21 GMT
I also am in agreement with David on this,
I think it would be a far better approach to not include them within
trunk. While it may be a bit more work to release them separately from
the actual server release, it would seem to be a big step backwards with
what we have been working on.
Perhaps we need a more thorough / checklist style release process to
ensure certain requisites are always met (I.E. samples are ready as well)

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org