geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: DayTrader build error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:47:50 GMT
seleshmaster wrote:

> 2) I put maven-ejb-plugin.jar under
> /Users/seleshmaster/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin
> Note: for some reason, there was no directory name "2.1", so  I just created
> it manually and put the .jar file there too
I'm not sure why this isn't being pulled for you as part of the build
for you ... but if you must manually place the jar in your local repo
make sure that the name includes the version ... ie.
maven-ejb-plugin-2.1.jar and not just maven-ejb-plugin.jar.  You would
also have to create the version directory path as you noted.

One other thing to try before that is to rm -rf
/Users/seleshmaster/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin
prior attempting the build.  Perhaps something has become corrupted in
the maven-ejb-plugin pom that is causing maven from not being able to
download this.

Hope that helps,
Joe