geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site sync up
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:26:23 GMT
The biggest problem is with the HTML files but the AE plugin also has some other issues updating
attachments, so we could use a whole refresh.

All content (html, images and other goodies) under /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE
should come from GMOxSITE confluence space.

Pls delete everything under /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE and
let me know so I can run a manual autoexport from Confluence right away and regenerate all
this content.

I'm jumping on IRC just in case.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!